This guide provides an overview of the symbols on the door to Hades.
The hades door symbols exclamation mark is a guide that will show you how to use the different door symbols in Hades.
You’ll notice one or two doors with symbols above them whenever you clear a chamber in Hades. The prize you’ll battle for in the arena beyond the door is determined by this emblem. Artifacts and boons are the two types of items.
The many Greek gods who have aided Zagreus in his escape attempts have bestowed boons on him. Artifacts may be used as currency, weapon upgrades, or ability upgrades. Which one you pick will be determined on your current run’s strategy and build.
In Hades, there are eleven relics, but you’ll only encounter nine of them on a regular basis. During an Underworld run, only Diamonds, Ambrosia, and Titan’s Blood are available as boss/endgame prizes. We go explain how to acquire them in greater numbers in our Titan’s Blood and Ambrosia instructions, but you won’t find them in huge quantities anywhere else.
The remaining eight artifacts are listed below, in the same sequence as they appear above:
- Darkness: The Mirror of Night’s basic currency, you’ll want as much Darkness as you can get your hands on early on. It may also be used to advance House Contractor and NPC missions.
- Centaur Hearts: These items heal you by 25 points and enhance your overall health by 25 points, giving a net healing of 0.
- Chthonic Keys: At the Mirror of Night, you’ll utilize these artifacts to unlock new powers. You’ll also spend them in the House with the House Contractor and the Merchant. They’re utilized to reroll Boons during a run late in the game.
- Daedalus Hammer: These hammers may be used to enhance your existing weapon in one of three ways. Almost all of them improve the weapon’s capabilities, although they may or may not be compatible with your build or playstyle.
- Gemstones: These gems are only utilized at the House Contractor to upgrade the House of Hades.
- Nectar: The main goal of this tasty beverage is to enhance your connection with NPCs. Picking up a bottle increases one random Boon you presently have on as part of an upgrade.
- Charon’s Obol: Coins that can only be used at Charon’s Shop rooms and Wells of Charon (the purple basin that spawns randomly in rooms).
- Pom of Power: These tangy fruits increase the potency of one of your three equipped Boons.
In Hades, there are boons.
You may receive a Boon if you come across a door with one of the Olympian god emblems on it; strong powers tied to that deity’s portfolio.
Below, in the same sequence as above, are the gods and their keyed ability types:
- Zeus: A suite of damaging abilities based on electricity.
- Poseidon’s abilities are primarily damage-focused and revolve around pushing enemies around a map.
- Athena: Defensive powers focused on deflecting or decreasing damage taken by opponents.
- Aphrodite: A combination of damage and debuff skills that boost your abilities while weakening opponent defenses.
- Artemis: Critical and burst damage are the emphasis of her abilities.
- Ares: Potential for pure damage through saw blades or delayed burst.
- Dionysus has damage-over-time and confusion skills that depend on stacks to work properly.
- Upgrades for Zagreus’ speed and mobility, as well as the pace at which you collect money.
- Demeter: Slowing and damage-over-time abilities based on ice and frost stacks.
- Chaos: Enhancements to fundamental character skills such as attack/special damage, cast count, and other enhancements. To obtain the improvement, you must endure a certain amount of rooms with a random debuff.
That’s all you need to know about Hades’ doors. On GameSkinny, you can find more Hades guides.
The hades symbol tattoo is a symbol that has been used by the ancient Greeks to represent the gates of Hades. It was also used in Ancient Rome, where it represented death.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the symbols on the doors mean in Hades?
The symbols on the doors in Hades are meant to represent the different types of people who might be waiting for you.
What do different symbols mean in Hades?
The symbols are used to show the different parts of Hades.
What are some symbols or items of Hades?
The symbol of Hades is a trident.
- hades room symbols
- hades door symbols skull
- hades door symbols reddit
- hades door symbols bag
- hades boon guide